Are you an experienced Product professional with a knack for developing product strategy and technology, building innovative new products, and an interest in data and systems integrations? Are you looking to get involved in a fast-paced, early-stage tech company in New York disrupting insurance from the ground up? Wellthie is looking for a Product Associate who will lead the development of our insurance quoting and enrollment platform for small businesses and individuals.
Wellthie – recognized as one of “30 Health Tech Startups with the Potential to Change the World” – is a high-growth, venture-backed company with a deep passion for using technology to bring simplicity and ease to the world of insurance for millions of small businesses and individuals. At Wellthie, you’ll be joining the only team with the unparalleled insurance experience, technology chops, and relentless passion and creativity required to simplify this complex and gigantic industry.
Our high-energy office is bright, with big open windows looking out to city views of Lower Manhattan. Step away from the monitor to play ping pong, do yoga, or get together for non-work events. We also enjoy working with team members located remotely in other cities.
- Lead product development, planning, ideation and execution throughout the product lifecycle using the lean and agile principles
- Manage data and system integration projects with partners and customers
- Run integration analysis, develop integration plans and communicate system integration processes to the team
- Understand and map data fields between various systems
- Work closely with designers and developers to scope and model new product features
- Develop testing requirements and manage life cycle of feature(s) and product(s)
- Stay abreast of the evolving market, regulatory and competitive landscape in the medical and ancillary insurance industry
- Gather, define and prioritize customer and user feedback requirements to continuously enhance our products
- Collaborate closely with the team (design, technology, sales, marketing) to develop, test and launch our products
- 2-5 years combined experience in product development and/or technology
- Experience with SQL, database modeling, and data transformation
- Understanding of various data transmission processes including REST API, SFTP, EDI, and SOA.
- Solid problem-solving and analysis skills
- An attention to detail and excitement for learning
- Strong understanding of software design and agile methodology
- Experience as a creative thinker, problem solver, and flexible team player who can wear many hats
- A knack for relationship building and collaboration
Location / Compensation
- Location: New York
- Full-time role
- Competitive compensation including equity
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume